The range of sweepers offered by Holoras has been expanded further by the addition of a new sweeper for (mobile) cranes. A simple construction allows this narrow sweeper to be easily attached to a mobile crane using a tiltrotator.
Its compact, robust design makes this machine the ideal solution for all sweeping and cleaning in sectors such as infrastructure, paving and landscaping. This versatile machine is easily manoeuvrable allowing vertical and horizontal use at all angles and in all positions. Sloping verges can be swept from street level, and the machine can also sweep and clean permanent sound barriers and walls, facades and solar panels. Other obstacles such as bollards, curb blocks, speed bumps, road gutters etc. can be cleaned with a hard or soft brush.
The advantages summarised:
• Highly manoeuvrable using a tiltrotator
• Poly zig-zag brush rings, 80 cm with maximum load on the ground surface
• Working width 150 cm, in horizontal, vertical and tilted position
• Galvanised model, also suitable for winter use
• Sweeps behind hedges, trees, crash barriers, planted borders, narrow (difficult to access) cycle paths etc.
• Sweeps road gutters, parking bays, bus shelters and covered waiting areas
• Can turn 360 degrees around poles, trees and other raised obstacles
• Attaches to every crane or telehandler
Working width : 150 cm
Brush diameter : 80 cm (poly zig-zag brushes)
Hydraulic drive : Oil 50 litres/180 bar
Adjustment : 360 degrees
Holaras has expanded its extensive range of sweepers with a small sweeper.
The new oscillating sweeper can operate in all directions adjusted (mechanically) to an angle of 20 degrees. The sweeper closely follows the ground contours for optimal results thanks to two hinged, vertical stabilisation bars. This allows sloping edges, slopes, concave and convex road surfaces, areas close to loading and unloading bays etc. to be swept. Unique solution for waste recycling facilities.
The machine is attached by an adapter plate to trail behind a loader, with mechanical or hydraulic tilt adjustment. As an option, the machine can be equipped with a hydraulically foldable collection bin.
Working width : 220 or 270 cm
Brush diameter : 60 cm
Brushes : 52 (poly zig-zag brushes)
Hydraulic drive : Oil min. 50 litres/180 bar
Stabilisation : 2 vertical oscillating bars
Adjustment : Mechanical (standard) / hydraulic (option)
The maizeharvest season has started!
Do you have a top maize silo?
Then take a nice photo, send it in and win a Holaras surprise package!
The silage season is fast approaching! Are you well prepared? Hoopman Machines gives you tips for a top silo!
- DRY WEIGHT: A dry weight of about 30% to 40% is best to compact the grass silage or maize. Take care of the right way of mowing and raking to reduce sand in the silage.
- SUPPLY ROUTE: Silo plate and access road must be clean. Food debris and sand are a source of bacteria. Clean the road before and during the harvest regularly.
- SPREADING: Spread the silage in thin layers. With thin layers (max 30cm) the result is a better and faster compaction.
Request the “How to get a top silo” here.
Just now the 12.000th slurry mixer has been delivered at Lugtenberg Mechanisatie.
While enjoying a piece of cake with coffee, this milestone was celebrated.
We wish the end-user good luck with Holaras mixer number 12.000!
Holaras has enlarged the extended range of slurry mixers with an auger mixer type Mammoet
New to this slurry mixer is its dynamically shaped jack screw which is mounted in a very compact tunnel house and guarantees an optimum thrust and slurry displacement/ flow due to its forced circulation system. The thick fraction is quickly shredded and mixed in the slalom course with the thin fraction. Due to the difference in level, this slurry can no longer flow back.
Like all other Holaras mixers, the auger mixers also have the durable dredging bearings, which have been known since 1960, and which are mounted on the shaft in the tube, depending on the length, at the bottom of the auger or at several points on the shaft. the auger has a diameter of 60 cm and is 40 cm long which guarantees an optimal performance and a long life with a stable construction.
As standard, these mixers are supplied in tube lengths of 4, 5 or 6 meters. Different lengths, as with the regular mixers, are available on request.
Feel free to contact Hoopman Machines for questions or an offer request.
+31 543 466224
We will apply new rates on 1 February.
Feel free to send an e-mail for a digital / printed version!
For sale: Silagepacker
– three-point/front coupling
– working width 485 cm
– 22 rings Ø 90 cm
– hydr. foldable siderollers ( 100 cm per side)
– weight approx. 2700 kg
– storage capacity approx. 1250 l
– towing device
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact your dealer / us!